Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration


The big 28...officially in my late 20's. :) It was a fun day full of sweetness from friends and family - thank you! Since we had Young Life that night (where Shelby pied me in the face...awesome) so Chris and I went out the following night on a date. It was so nice to get away and just be with my husband. We laid Addie down before we left and Shelby stayed at the house to keep watch so we took our time. We had a nice long dinner at Basil, walked around downtown then stuff our faces with Coldstone. All in all, it was great to be on a date with Chris...I miss those times.

2 comments:

Atkinson said...

i am so glad that you had a great birthday!! love you!

The Flemings said...

Hope you had a great birthday! can't wait to hear about Addie's first! miss you all.....