Monday, April 5, 2010

Give me Four

Addie has always enjoyed music and singing...yes, she is a fan of Hannah Montana's "Hoedown Throwdown" as well as any of the Baby Signing Time songs. I joke with Chris that I only get to listen to "grown-up" songs when I am in his car since she is always voicing her opinion of the song selection in my car. Bedtime is another moment where Addie has the say in songs. She has now successfully persuaded Chris and I to sing her the following four songs before we can leave her room: Bay-Be-C's (ABC), Twinkle Twinkle (...little star), Jesus 'wuvs' (loves) Me, and Stomp Your Feet (If You Are Happy and You Know It). Her sweet little voice and how she asks us to sing the whole play list is irresistable.

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

that is so sweet-mac asks for the abc's too! except he asks for a line up of like 5 books in addition:)