Monday, July 11, 2011

Disneyland and Legoland with the Cousins

We couldn't have hoped for a better trip with the Fleming gang. It always warms our heart to be with them each and makes us long to live closer. The cousins all got along perfectly considering we were running on little sleep between 3 full days of theme parks. Quinn was adorable in her thick southern accent saying about Brody, "I want to hold that baby!" I can still hear her now and it makes me smile. Aidan impressed us with his personal hand drawn lego characters for everyone on the trip and Canon make hearts melt every time he was told happy birthday because he is just too stinkin' cute. All in all, it was perfect. Are you guys ready to move to California yet?!?!? :) Wishful thinking I know but how we long to live closer.














This picture is one of my favorites since it tells a HUGE story about Brody's life....Vegas+this hotel= Brody. :)

1 comment:

Kate Kehne said...

Beautiful family pictures. So very fun and my brody looks like ashley! Sweet family!