Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cute Brody and a Date with Addie



Addie and I have been needing some quality time together. We are together a lot throughout the day but I feel I am constantly telling her what not to do and asking her if she is making the right decision. Parenting is tough. Needless to say, I took some of my sacred work time while Chloe was here to take Addie on a morning date. We enjoyed a latte (me), Hot chocolate (Addie), cupcake (both of us...at 9am) and princess Go Fish. It was great even though it was a short hour. She is such a fun, silly, lively little girl who is perfect. How I wish I had more moments to just soak her in and help foster her to grow instead of having to constantly tell her no, not now, wait, I am coming, etc.


Brody is getting sillier and sillier the more he learns to communicate. He is still a very hungry caterpillar and eats constantly but surprisingly he is slimming down. Are you surprised? Bath times are an instant squeal the moment they are mentioned. He can go from a crying mess to shear joy ...especially while splashing in the tub.

1 comment:

The Flemings said...

How sweet to have some mommy daughter time, you are an amazing mom! And that Brody is too cute....