Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 5 year anniversary us!!!


It is truly hard to believe that it's been 5 years already that Chris and I have been married...each year has gotten better and better and I can truly say that I would not want to be married to anyone else. I scored! We have had some amazing memories over the last few years with Addie being the best.

To celebrate, we spent the entire day together as a family and had my best friend Janay watch Addie so we could have dinner out. During the day we went to the park, walked for about 45 minutes then just pulled up a spot of grass and played with the Little Girl for about an hour. It was like we were in our own little bubble at the park...we had so much fun. For dinner we headed out to eat and I got to eat without feeding or juggling a wiggly baby! We had pasta, wine and great conversation. I am a blessed person.



No comments: