Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hats

Lately I have felt that I have to wear many hats...mom, photographer, YL leader, neighbor, etc. I wish I could say I have worn all of them successfully but I feel that my "mom hat" is often sacrificed. I end some nights wondering if I had loved Addie like I am called to. Yesterday was one of those days so I told myself that today I didn't want to work much and wanted to just "be" with Addie. We walked, played, shopped, had lunch with Dad and hung out. These pics are some of us just hanging out with a hat that Addie got. She looked too funny with it on. Unfortunately as I was putting up my camera, she fell back and hit her head on the chair...ug. I am learning...Addie first, work second.


4 comments:

Atkinson said...

I love the hat!!! She is so stinking cute:) I am impressed that she is taking a "big girl bath!" You are a great mom..remember that!!!

The Flemings said...

What a face! I so understand what you mean, but remember, God picked you to be her mom. He doesn't make mistakes! Keep on keepin on!

forevermoores said...

you're a GREAT Mama Ashley!!! you deserve way more credit than you give yourself. xoxo

Jessie & Guille said...

Can you put her in a box and mail her to me? Please!!! See looks so cute, especially in the top one!!!