Tuesday, May 5, 2009

15 months

Let me apologize now for the mass amount of pictures on this posting. I have gotten some messages that I haven't updated the blog in awhile so between yesterday and today, I have made up for the delay.

So, Addie is 15 months old. Wow! This is SUCH A FUN AGE. She is silly, funny, girlie, and so sweet. She is saying more and more words, loves yelling "Mama" and Dada" whenever she can't see us, can't wait to ride the skateboard with dad and adores being outside. She is our little bug. We are so blessed and she is perfect. It's hard to image having another since we can't top her...she's the best. Can you tell we are proud parents?!

Since it's been too long since I drug out my work camera to capture her (I'm always using my point and shoot from my purse), we decided to see if she would smile yesterday. She was hilarious! She has this new thing with her tongue that made us laugh and she was so fun to be with. We love our Addie Grace.















1 comment:

The Flemings said...

She is beautiful and fun, just like her parents! Your backyard looks great too!