Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Addie's Corner

Addie loves to read. We will often find her in her room sitting on the floor with books everywhere. Addie also loves to sit on things...curbs, door steps, chairs, etc. She will find a place that looks comfortable, sit down, then pat the spot next to her for you to join her in sitting. It's rather funny. With that said, Chris and I were wanting to create a special place just for her where she could do two things she likes...this is where Addie's Corner was invented. Chris came up with the initial idea (and with a little wife decorating help) we now have a place that Addie adores. She sat in the finished area yesterday and cried when we took her out to go get dinner.





7 comments:

Cameron said...

That is just too cute, and Addie is the best part. I am so happy for you and hope that you are doing wonderfully!

Atkinson said...

that is so sweet..you can tell she loves it and she totally thinks she is such a big girl-sitting and reading her books! what a great idea...i am so impressed!

Jessie & Guille said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! And, holy smokes, when did she get so big?!?! Tell her to stop growing until I see her next! Love, J

Sadie Jane said...

Ash I LOVE IT! Her own reading corner, man you guys rock. She looks so grown up! I can't wait till she's about 6 cause boy do I have a reading list for her. Now that we are having two boys I'm going to have to make her read all the books I loved. hahah

forevermoores said...

that looks SO cute!! good job :)

xoxo

The Gisler Family said...

Too cute!! Jack talks about Addie all the time! Today he brought her up and said "she's so cute!" She made quite an impression on him!!! We miss you guys.

marla said...

I LOVE her reading corner! It is so cute! What a great idea! You did a great job. and she is just PA-RECIOUS!! GREAT photos of her. LOVE them! :0)