Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surprise!!...December 4th


This is definitely the first word that comes to mind when I think of our announcement....it's true...the Blakes are expecting Baby #2 come December 4th! We are stepping into our second trimester now and had an ultrasound with everything looking great. I am very much excited to be past the morning sickness and crazy stomach stage...as I am sure my wonderful husband and friends are too. :) As I said, this was a surprise for Chris and I yet we are getting more and more excited at the thought. Honestly it's hard to wrap our minds around it...us...parents of two?! We will keep you posted on the next few months but join us in praying for this sweet baby (who they are thinking is a boy). :)

4 comments:

Robin Ilac said...

So happy for you!

Cameron said...

Yay! Congrats Ashley! This is so exciting!

marla said...

AWWW!! That's awesome Ashley! So happy for you guys! You will be a pro with two! I can see why they think it might be a boy ! :)

Sadie Jane said...

I KNEW it!!!! I told Nick that I thought you were preggers. So excited for you guys! Love you friend!