Monday, April 7, 2008

2 Months Old!


Where has the time gone! We cannot believe that our little one is already 2 months old. She has changed so much and each week we find ourselves laughing more and more with (or at) her. The latest thing with Addie is that she knows she has hands! Yipee! She loves sucking on her hands if she can stop moving them for a little while.

Today she also got her first set of shots. I think I was dreading this appointment for the last few weeks. Needless to say, we both shed some tears and Addie gets as much Mommy and Daddy cuddles as she wants. It breaks your heart to see them turn bright red from crying so hard.

Naturally we had to have a two month old photo shot. Isn't she cute?! Chris and I are a little smitten with her....







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh she is so cute!!! i cant wait to meet her. you guys are so lucky to have such a precious little girl!!

Anonymous said...

oops just realized you probably dont know who this is :)

~~~kendra

The Flemings said...

What a beautiful little girl! She is so animated and her facial expressions just make me smile! We can't wait to get all the cousins together! We love you all!

Nick Drake said...

I always wondered what Chris would look like as a girl. Wait, no umm...I never wondered that. Addie is so beautiful, more than Chris has ever been or will be.

Bree and Greg said...

She's sooooo adorable! You just see her movement in these photos! Wish I were seeing the Blake Family in person!