Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sleeping Through the Night!

So, like most moms, I decided to join the group who reads some parenting books. Naturally the hot topic with new moms is sleep so my friend Shiloh let me borrow two great books. I read one entire book on Saturday...Chris and I got inspired. The premise was giving your child a flexible schedule and reading sleepy signs (we were not good at this). So, we gave it a shot and each night Addie is sleeping better and throughout the day she is a happier baby (of course, as I write this, she is fussy). Last night was the best of all. She slept from 9pm until 6am!!!! I actually had to wake her up to feed her for my own relief but it was amazing! I had to take some pictures of it...she looks so sweet in her crib. :)


1 comment:

Robin Ilac said...

That is so awesome that she is sleeping through the night. I'm praying that little Kai is a better sleeper than his brother Kale. What were the books you read? Maybe I need to review them before little Kai comes along!