Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Earthquake...in Fancy Pants


Earthquakes are still a new thing to me let alone my almost 3 month old daughter. All that to say, Addie experienced her first California earthquake! All day long it had been pretty windy and I could hear the wind hitting the windows. Well, I felt this rather hard jossle to the house and I remember thinking, "wow, the wind is really blowing hard against our house...it's never done that before." Good thing it was only a 3.9 because I am still learning what to do in those things. :)

Now for the fancy pants...In the South there are these bloomer things that are called fancy pants. When I was home in October my mom and I found some and I had to buy them so I could take some pictures of Addie in them. Well, the day of the earthquake was the day I decided to give them a try since they are a little big. Naturally with my daughter, big things fit so we snapped off some pictures. She was rather content in them and was laughing. I will always think EARTHQUAKE now when I see those.



The finger shot is a favorite of Chris and mine. Addie is always making this sign with her hand and we'll tell her, "Addie's number 1."

No comments: