Monday, May 5, 2008

11 week old pictures


This shirt has become one of Chris's favorites. Addie wore it today and when Chris saw it, he got the biggest smile...she is definitely a Daddy's girl!


We realized that we have not taken a picture of Addie's room for her baby book. I snapped a few off today. It's a bright room but she really enjoys it. She especially loves her changing table...she will coo and giggle on it all the time (except in the middle of the night when she gets changed).



Being the photographer for most of our pictures, I rarely get some with Addie. Here are some lame but funny "my space" style pictures that we took the other day.


So the story behind this is the bow. We got this bow before she was born and I put it on her one day after I changed her to see if Chris noticed. Instantly he started laughing. Addie had this serious look the whole time...her face might be a little too round for a bow. :)

1 comment:

The Flemings said...

Love the my space pictures, it's good to see you Ashley and her room is so cute! I love the colors.