Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


What a great day to just be with our family...that's fun to say. It's amazing how something not even 2 feet tall can change our lives so much and make our hearts literally mush...Addie is great. We spent the day together, went to church (I got the rose for being the newest mom there...funny), ate more food than we ever should, and ended with dinner at the Jelso's. Chris made me feel special like he always does with a HUGE breakfast, 2 bouquets of flowers and sweet cards. He also took some pictures of me and the little girl since I am always telling him that I don't have any...he is amazing.






1 comment:

txmelodee said...

Oh my goodness....both Blake women are so beautiful. And Addison is crackin me up. I love love the pict of you kissing her...and of course her facial expressions....like the pict of her and Chris. She has grown so much. Miss ya'll...the Cranks.