Monday, May 19, 2008

Jessica's Visit


It was great having Jess here to visit. She originally had a reservation to visit when Addie would have been 3 weeks old, but since our little one decided to come almost 2 weeks late, Jess changed her ticket. I am so glad she came when Addie was this age because she is just at a fun stage right now. Addie loved Jess and the attention she gave her. It was fun to see them together...surreal since Jess and I have been friends since kindergarten and now I have a baby!!! I am so thankful for Jess and I love seeing the person she has become.



1 comment:

Jessie & Guille said...

I just adore this precious little girl!!! I seriously want to buy a house down the street so I can see her every day! I love her mommy so much...and I think her daddy's just amazing!!! Thanks for letting me step into your lives for awhile. Can't wait for the next time.