Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Red...

I find it rather funny that I am constantly taking pictures of Addie with my "mommy camera" since the pictures are driving me crazy with how they turn out, but at least I am able to capture some of Addie's funny moments.

Sunday we went to the park with John, Shiloh and Jack after church for a little picnic. Addie has this new thing with her tongue...it's constantly out. She apparently found the grass so exciting, the tongue had to make it's appearance.



I love blueberries!!! Yes, I don't like to cook but for some reason I find joy in making Addie's food. Blueberries were the latest and she loved them for breakfast with some oatmeal. Her smile was priceless this morning!


Is that Chris Blake's baby?!?! For some reason I decided to dress the little girl in clothes that she never wears. This day was a striped red shirt and jeans...she looked like a boy. Randomly, Chris had a smiliar shirt on so I snapped off a picture. Wow!...they looked so much alike. Note to self: don't dress your daughter in a boy outfit. :)

2 comments:

Atkinson said...

can she get any cuter?? i love the "i am full and happy pic!" miss you-

forevermoores said...

you have to blow up that first pic, it is absolutely stunning. she is such a pretty little girl!!