Monday, October 13, 2008

Spa Time for Addie

My brother and wife call their daughter's bath a "spa" and I thought it was so funny and perfect for Addie. She LOVES the water and could be in the bath forever. She has foam letters and little animal things to keep her entertained but honestly splashing and rolling around in the water is her favorite.





As for the letters stuck to her face, I did that. :) Chris always knows when I do something funny to Addie because he says I get this giggle...needless to say, the giggle happened last night and I got a kick out of it. She kept them on her face for about 5 minutes!

3 comments:

The Flemings said...

What's better than spa time? Love the letters on her head, she's getting so big! We can't wait until you guys are here! Miss you!

forevermoores said...

so cute!! Jesse actually calls Braden's bath time "the hot tub"! :)

Atkinson said...

just thinking about your giggle makes me laugh!! i love her little baby rolls!!!