Monday, March 16, 2009

Great Weekend Ending With Washing the Car


We had an amazing weekend. After an engagement shoot on Friday, we packed up the car and headed to Modesto. Addie got to spend all of Saturday with Grammy, Papa, Aunt Hippo and the cousins. As for us, Chris and I went snowboarding for the day and had a blast. I cannot tell you the last time we were together all day just us with no other distractions. We enjoyed the presence of each other, laughed, ate a TON of junk food, and had a great time on the slopes...I wish we had more of those days. Driving back to Modesto we both found ourselves excited to see Addie and give her a hug. I see why parents are encouraged to spend time alone and how it makes them miss their kiddos. The night ended with a great dinner with the family (Thanks Grammy) and then we headed home on Sunday. While I was at another engagement shoot, Addie and Chris washed the Jetta. I could tell Chris had a great time doing that with Addie because he was all smiles when I drove home and Addie was soaked head to toe (apparently she was incharge of the water!).

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

so fun!! i am glad that you and chris had some time together...snowboarding..i am jealous:)