Friday, March 6, 2009

One Year Pictures

It's a little late but I attempted to grab some pictures of Addie the other day while we walked to the park. She adores being at this little park in our neighborhood and is so happy the whole time. One day we saw a little dog there and I think her world was complete...dogs and parks. She is at such a fun age right now and I find myself smiling at her constantly. Watching her walk everywhere, talk in her "Addie Language" and just love life is so special to Chris and I. We are blessed.













4 comments:

The Flemings said...

She is so cute! I love her smiles, so happy! We miss you guys!

Pulliams said...

These are so good! I am giggling right now at her funny faces. Love the shadow picture. Hopefully you can get some family photos soon, wish I could do it for you

Atkinson said...

those are great!! i love the one of her laughing..what a sweet, sweet little girl! miss you-

babybinko said...

oh so cute! and you are right, what a fun age 1 is. Sydney is turning 2 this weekend and I have to say, she is at a fun age, too. I am waiting for the "terrible" part to come, but it hasn't yet. She is such a joy. We all are so blessed, aren't we?