Wednesday, July 14, 2010

End of Woodleaf

Why is it that the photographer is the mom who NEVER has her camera out? I constantly find myself wishing I could capture Addie and my family like I do for so many other families. Maybe someday I will get my act together. In the meantime, I am stuck with HORRIBLE pictures of us all with the stinkin' point-n-shoot which for some reason we cannot take a blur-free picture for the life of us. :)

All that to say, here are a few pictures of our last week at camp. Addie and I venture back up to Woodleaf to be with Chris as he finished his assignment. I finally pulled out the old point-n-shoot to capture some camp life since Addie was in heaven.


SUSIE!!!!!!!!!



The boxes and cross were some of the visuals Chris used in his talks. They were perfect for so many kids to "get" what Jesus did to bridge the gap between us and God.



Addie realized how much fun the microphone was and would just yell "V" into it. ??? I think she is training either for program or speaking.


No comments: