Saturday, April 21, 2012

Funnies in the Blakes

Although we strive to not let the kids watch too much tv, they both LOVE it! Here is a typical position found at our house while I cook dinner...Brody will cruise around the coffee table while watching and Addie makes the couch her palace.
Spider-girl...Need I say more.
Mr. Brody in the tub. He is OBSESSED with the bath and literally goes crazy when he hears the water turn on. We joke that he is his happiest in water.
Addie in the tub...she is all about water right now and all about goggles. Yes, we gave her goggles for baths. Is that weird? ;)

Park time.
Brody at the park. It was much colder than I thought it would be and I didn't have a jacket for him. BUT I did find one of Addie's jackets in the car so Brody got to rock some girl clothing. Poor thing.

No comments: