Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hawaiian getaway...san ninos

Absolutely amazing!  Chris and I had the true JOY of getting away with no kids for 6 days.  Grammy and Papa graciously watched our kiddos for the week (with the help of the Boone Farm too) while we went to Kona, Hawaii.  I had a wedding on Saturday so the other 4 days we sat, slept, ate, slept, drank, slept, read...you get the idea.  It was AMAZING!  We loved being able to do whatever we wanted, not be constrained by time or naps, and sit for long meals with a bottle of wine.  Sigh, I think I already miss it.  Yes, we totally missed our kids but it was great being away.  We were ready to see them again and got a bit teary when they hugged up with pure joy.  I could get used to a once or twice a year "work" trip to Hawaii...just need to pray for more brides to call me. :)











1 comment:

Kate Kehne said...

So jealous. Maybe Lawn Butler can get an account in Hawaii. So great for you all!