Monday, July 21, 2008

Back at Woodleaf

It's so nice being back at camp with Chris...we have missed him. Addie knew instantly who her Dad was even though it's been a few weeks. Chris is constantly holding (and kissing) her...I love seeing it!

Chris's folks came up to visit on Sunday since it's been awhile since they had seen him. Addie and I got there that day too so it was great for us all to be together. Chris got some time off to hang out with the family and it was so nice. Addie played in the lake with Grammy while Chris and Papa played a game of Home Run Derby. I guess camp has a way to bring out the kid in us all. It's so refreshing for my soul to be here...I wish we could stay longer.




1 comment:

The Flemings said...

So glad you are all together! Especially glad Addie is doing well. Know we are always thinking and praying for you guys! Love and miss you! The Flemings