Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Mid-State Fair

Is it that obvious that we are new parents? Addie got to experience her first fair in Paso last night. We had a great time as a family and loved just walking around and "being" together. We showed Addie all the animals that we read about in books, the amazingly "healthy" foods that mom and dad LOVE at the fair, and of course, the rides. Not many rides are 5 month-old-friendly, but the carousel was our winner. It was so much fun to see the joy on her face as she went up and down...she loved it....and so did we. I can already tell that Chris and I will be those parents that buy all the silly stuff at the fair for their kids. :)

I do have to say that we are wrapped around our little one's fingers. At night when she is asleep, we often look at pictures of her and laugh...she is getting so big. She is also an eye-catcher. I feel we can't go anywhere without her making someone smile or comment on how cute she is. We are blessed.









1 comment:

Hamon family said...

Those pictures are so cute! It makes me excited to go to the fair, I am sad you already went, but it looks like you had fun!
Shiloh