Monday, July 14, 2008

Pots and Nina


With Chris being out of town for 5 weeks, I had to call in for help with Addie and weddings. Luckily, I have amazing family and my folks came in town for a wedding I had to shoot on Friday and Saturday. It warms my heart to watch my parents interact with Addie....they truly love her and it's so evident. They love just watching her laugh, move and "be" Addie. She loves Nina (my mom) and all her silly songs and dancing and Addie also loved Pot's (my dad's) face and glasses. It was fun seeing the joy in all three of their faces as they played.

We went on a few adventures while my folks were here...I will post those later but these pictures are from today. We went on a picnic in the downtown park before we went wine tasting...yes, Addie went too and even danced on a counter at one of the tasting rooms. :) I took my camera with me to the park since I wanted to get some of my parents with Addie. My mom had smocked a beautiful dress a while back so Addie wore it today and she looked amazing. Everyone was commenting on how cute she looked...it made my mom smile since she made the dress. I also grabbed a few shots of my parents...they are still in love. I am blessed in so many ways and it was fun to just relax and spend some time with my parents. Oh how I wished they lived closer...I long to have Addie know them and fall more in love with them. Thanks mom and dad for all you do and did while you were here!!!









4 comments:

The Flemings said...

Nina and Pots look great, you did an awesome job getting some great shots of them Ashley! So glad they're having time with you guys. Their's something special about grandparents!

Hamon family said...

what sweet pictures! it makes me excited for my mom to come and love Jack the way you can tell your parents love Addie!

Stacey K said...

I love the pictures of Addie with Mom and Dad. She is too cute and it's fun to see Mom and Dad looking so happy.

Stacey

Bree and Greg said...

Oh Ash these pictures are absolutely precious! I love them with your parents... oh so sweet. love you guys!
Bree