Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Memphis Trip











We headed to TN a few days before Christmas to see my family...it was a crazy trip but couldn't have been better. We loved being in Knoxville seeing my folks, brothers and grandmother. Addie was so sweet with Grandmother and sat in her lap for a good 10 minutes while listening to a teady bear that plays Christmas music...she loved it! From there, we headed to the Nashville area for my brother Todd and I to shoot a wedding while Chris and Addie hung out with my sister and her husband. Apparently my sister Stacey is an amazing scrable play. :) The next and final leg of the journey was to Memphis to see my brother's (Todd) family and my mom's folks. Like I said, it was tiring but worth it.

In Memphis we had an amazing time with Todd, Tara and the kids. We went to see zoo lights at the Memphis zoo in 25 degree weather (memories right?!), played more Rock Band than we should admit and just enjoyed being together. It's times like these with my family that I long to be closer. I keep trying to convince them all to move out to CA but I don't think I am making any grounds. I love you all and thanks for the great trip!!!

Oh, so the pictures below....so, Tara was asking me what to get Shelby and I joked, "whatever but just not cigarettes." Without knowing it, we bought some candy cigarettes for Quinn as a joke. Todd and Tara got a good laugh out of the fact that we bought Quinn some but wouldn't let them get Shelb's some. Then we decided to let the girls try them out (we are horrible) and we all were rolling. They loved them...the candy that is. :)





3 comments:

Hamon family said...

thats horrible...Just kiding I laughed so much when I saw the kids with cigarets hanging out of their mouths!

The Flemings said...

MISS YOU GUYS! Quinn's nicotine free since you left! haha....We're still up for meeting in the middle.....Love you all

forevermoores said...

yeah for updates! I've been dying to see your trip pics :)

LOVE the cigarettes - gotta frame that one!!! I used to LOVE those things when I was a kid - and the bubble gum ones where you blow & it "puffs" sugar :) haha

xoxo