Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Trip

As many of you know, we are not the spontaneous couple...so, for us to pack up on Friday to randomly go to the snow on Saturday is a huge step. Yes, it did take me about 3 hours to fully commit to the trip (packing did not sound fun) however I am so glad we did. We spent the weekend in Modesto and jump in the caravan with Chris's folks, Sarah, Joel, Gavin, Merek and Eiler to head up to the snow for the day. Shelby, Addie and Annibell have yet to experience snow so it was great! Addie loved going down the hill with us and smiled the whole time.

As for the hair, it's true...I went dark. I wasn't thinking it would turn out so black when I told my hair gal to go for it, but it's different and I think I am liking it. Chris calls me his mistress and I am constantly catching him off guard when I walk in to our room...really funny! Addie gave me the strangest look when I saw her the first time...it was one of those, "you sound like my mom but you look different!" looks. Priceless. We'll see if I keep it but for now, I have finally done what I wanted to be brave enough to do for about 4 years. Like I said, so not spontaneous.











2 comments:

tara said...

I like the brown - very inspiring to someone else who is not so spontaneous!

The Flemings said...

ADDIE'S FIRST SNOW! (sorry Ash, I had to do it!) and I LOVE the hair!