Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shelby's playing softball....







We signed Shelby up for softball with her two close friends, Hannah and Britney. It was quite a sight watching them getting ready to leave the house. Between changing outfits a few times and fumbling the bat around, they headed out and had a great time. We are excited for the season ahead and to fill the bleachers with YL folks and friends. I've never been a softball person so hopefully I will learn a few things or two myself...first time for everything.

3 comments:

Zack said...

im excited for this season :) i cant wait!

Brittany Ann said...

This is going to be quite interesting... yet I think the best time of my life :)

marla said...

the girls look so cute and excited! Sounds like lots of fun!! Aim for the fences Shelby!
:0). Ash, you're the best. By the way, your photography is awesome!